All abstract authors are asked to choose one scientific track category during the submission process.
Call for Abstracts
We encourage work that introduces new ideas and concepts, research and its implementation and its usefulness to the society. Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract:
Submitting your Abstract
THS 2016 reserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
• Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length (contributed abstract body text is limited to approximately 300 words)
• Abstracts contain inappropriate content, e.g. graph, pictures, etc.
• Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting
• Abstract deadlines are strictly observed. Only abstracts received by the published deadline (31st August 2017) are guaranteed acceptance into the regular program.
• Abstracts submitted after the abstract deadline—post deadline abstracts—may be placed in poster sessions on a space-available basis at the discretion of the Program Committee.
• Oral presentations of contributed abstracts are usually ten minutes for presentation and two minutes for questions.
• Only the first author or submitter may withdrawal an abstract from the program. Requests for withdrawals must come to the THS 2017 in writing, by email to email@example.com